A study conducted by the American Staffing Association revealed the most difficult to fill occupations in the country for the fourth quarter. According to ASA president and CEO, Richard Wahlquist, the demand for qualified workers is growing, but the pool of available talent is shrinking.
Among the list of hardest jobs to fill, health care occupations rank the highest. The top 10 most difficult are as follows:
- Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Photographic process workers and processing machine operators
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons
- Forest fire inspectors and prevention specialists
- Merchandise displayers and window trimmers
- Occupation therapists
- General internists
- Psychical therapists
Read more about the study here.