Strategic Talent Solutions
"Change your thoughts and you change the world."
— Norman Vincent Peale
For companies with a significant investment in contingent talent, Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Managed Service Providers (MSP) enable you to create results by tracking, analyzing, and managing your contingent workforce and staffing suppliers. Primary Services’ VMS and MSP solutions accelerates the return on your investment and ensures the success of your global, national, or regional contingent workforce program.
Whether you have a VMS or other long-standing program in place, we partner with you to maximize your tool’s effectiveness. Primary offers more than 12 years of experience in partnering with Fortune 500 clients with widely varying tool designs and program structures. Recruiting qualified candidates is just one of the services we offer our VMS clients; we also consult with your team on all aspects of VMS support.
Working with Primary allows you to leverage our:
- In-depth experience in working with 8 different VMS systems
- An exemplary track record of compliance in candidates’ new hire and onboarding documents
- Highly qualified and vetted candidates who have undergone Primary’s thorough interview process
- Additional assistance training your managers and creating enhanced scorecards and ad hoc reports
- Customized software interfacing solutions to better automate and expedite timesheet and billing
Since 1996, Primary has provided Managed Service Provider solutions to Fortune 500 clients across a number of industries. Ranging from consulting to end-to-end program management, we tailor our solutions your company’s immediate and long-term outcomes.
If your company is new to the use of an MSP, launching the program properly is crucial. Primary Services offers consulting services to ensure that your MSP is set up for success well before it goes live.
- Consultation on selection and implementation of a Vendor Management System
- Global, national, or regional contingent workforce program design
- Assistance staffing the project team as well as ongoing project support as needed
On-Site Program Management
For a large corporation, the ability to respond quickly to market shifts is critical to driving business results. An effective MSP understands your key objectives on a quarterly, annual, and long-term basis, and gives you a clear view of important factors that indicate which direction both the market and your internal operations may be moving. By tracking the performance of staffing suppliers, an effective MSP also gives you the ability to make strategic decisions on investments with partners whose talent makes the greatest impact on your business.
On-site program management can include:
- Reporting and scorecards around key deliverables
- Management of employees on assignment
- VMS tool administration
- Software solution customization
- Invoicing and payroll customization
“Primary Services is one of our most efficient and trusted suppliers. Over the years, Primary has demonstrated the highest level of professionalism and has always managed to fulfill the most challenging of requirements. They always strictly adhere to all compliance requirements and are very open and responsive to any changes that may arise. I would recommend Primary Services to any organization looking to bring on a highly qualified supplier who can deliver time and time again along with fantastic responsiveness and efficiency.”
Major Managed Service Provider Partner